Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

BUIF

Started by tdpriest ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

BUIF

5 posts
  1. It is with disappointment that I have to report that Sea&Sea have been extremely uncooperative, failing to reply after several 'phone calls and emails, in honouring their obligation as sponsors of the "Open" print competition at the British Underwater Image Festival this year. I have not been able to claim my prize (£500 of Sea&Sea equipment). After three 'phone calls I was asked to contact my Sea&Sea dealer, who, after 6 weeks was told that, no, I had to deal direct with Sea&Sea: who, of course, are not replying to me.

     

    Has Sea&Sea treated other winners better?

     

    Tim

     

    :)

  2. That is bad news, Tim.

     

    On the previous years I have been in the country for the prize giving and have always remarked hen hosting it that it is a real positive of BUIF that we have the actual prizes there on the day (rather than relying on IOUs). Pity that there was a change this year.

     

    Hope you get it sorted soon.

     

    Alex

  3. Uh oh...

     

    Haven't cashed mine in yet (£800 voucher), but was just thinking about doing so today... I'll let you know how I fare.

     

     

    Keri

  4. ...., no, I had to deal direct with Sea&Sea: who, of course, are not replying to me.

     

    Is this S&S Japan you have to deal with or just S&S Ltd UK?

  5. I've dealt with the UK: I think this may be a technical problem as I can't communicate with their server at all...

     

    ... I'll let you know.

     

    Tim

     

    :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.