Not perfect slow mo but no bad for real time editing of 50 shutter speed material.
Hi Wags,
Very cool.
BTW, just saw a Ningaloo special on the nine network; quite a backyard you have over there!!!
Bruce
Great clip Wagsy, you caught it just perfectly.
Steve
That was a great clip. Very nicely done.
ha! lovely footage!
It would be fun to get some famous celeb to voiceover some form of dilemma that Mr Grouper is going through:
"Oo - will it be the nice colourful little nudi or the slightly bony - but less sparkling looking - damsel? Oh the mind boggles at the delightful flavours I'm going to have for dinner tonight.... Sod it I'll go for both of them. Ah! My eyes are getting crappy in my old age! But at least I can tell the grandkids that I got the one that was moving..." :)
(James Earl Jones would sound right for that nice chunky grouper..... now there's an idea!!!)