Hi everyone,
I need some help. It was recently brought to my attention a Romanian website that has stolen hundreds of my fish photo's to assist with sales in their aquarium fish business. Basically, about 90% of the fish and invertebrate image on their website have been stolen from my Marine Species database that I set up to help people with ID's: www.speciesspotlight.com
This is the offending website: http://www.acvariidevis.ro/pagina/despre-noi
Not only are they using my images, they have actually watermarked their website details onto each of my pics!!! This has really p1ssed me off. ![]()
Some examples can be seen here:
http://www.acvariidevis.ro/pesti/serranida.../potato-cod/269
http://www.acvariidevis.ro/pesti/serranida...land-groper/295
http://www.acvariidevis.ro/pesti/gobiidae/...finned-goby/173
The good people on Diveoz.com.au have given me some good advice so far however now I'm stuck. I've sent several emails to the company (office@acvariidevis.ro) and they won't reply. I emailed the company's ISP (http://www.itcnet.ro/) and sent them a 'DMCA Takedown Message' but they also won't reply.
Anyone on wetpixel able to offer any more suggestions? Anyone on wetpixel live in Romania and own a baseball bat?
thanks,
Dave