Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Videolight

Started by Decomike ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Videolight

1 posts
  1. I know most of you take / talk about making digital underwater pictures and some of you use videolight. Maybe somebody also makes video and can tell me about the light you use.

     

    I use 2 Greenforce II, 50 Watt, 60 degrees as you can see here.

    image

    The problem I get with this setup is backscatter, seem logic because of the location from the lights. Making a construction to put them higher is not easy because of the weight, there is no separated batterypack. 1 lamp is not enough, not because the power but bacause the angle (60 degrees max.).

     

    Who can advise me? I was thinking about a video pro lite II. Maybe with 2 heads if necessary. Why this one? Because we all now about the great Ikelite services and construction but also because I don't know any other product or heard any experience.

     

    I hope some one can help me with his experience or some links.

     

    Gr. Mike.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.