Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic TZ5 / G10 Housing Similarities

Started by fatky90 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic TZ5 / G10 Housing Similarities

2 posts
  1. I'm looking at maybe getting a macro lens for my point and shoot, either a subsee or an inon 165, but their are currently no adapters for the panasonic tz5 housing

    panasonic-lumix-dmc-mctz5e-waterproof-digital-camera-housing--for-tz4-and-tz5.jpg.

    I noticed the FIX G10 housing has a similar build, and there are currently adapters for that...so i was wondering if anyone could give me the dimensions of the square part of their G10 housing so I could compare...

    thanks in advance.

  2. I'm looking at maybe getting a macro lens for my point and shoot, either a subsee or an inon 165, but their are currently no adapters for the panasonic tz5 housing

    panasonic-lumix-dmc-mctz5e-waterproof-digital-camera-housing--for-tz4-and-tz5.jpg.

    I noticed the FIX G10 housing has a similar build, and there are currently adapters for that...so i was wondering if anyone could give me the dimensions of the square part of their G10 housing so I could compare...

    thanks in advance.

     

    You should also look at the Canon OEM housing for the G10. It has a very port similar and there are a few macro lens adapters for it.

     

    Also Reefnet "the makers of Subsee Diopters" will make a custom port mount for any camera, so your covered there.

    Edited by NeptunesTrident
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.