Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Hyperfoocal distance determination w. wet WA lens?

Started by oskar ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hyperfoocal distance determination w. wet WA lens?

1 posts
  1. I imagine that it would be useful to use my Sea&Sea DX-G1 with WA lens (16mm eqv) with focus locked at hyperfocal distance when capturing low-light WA scenes and long exposure times using a tripod.

     

     

    Question is, can I determine this focus setting theoretically, or do I have to do it practically? I can't find anything published by Sea&sea on the matter.

     

    I low light, the auto-focus is searching a lot, and photo opportunities are lost. The camera have a "snap mode" for instant hyperfocal focus for land-photo, doing the same underwater would be excellent.

     

    Cheers

    O

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.