Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Tarrafal - Santiago Island

Started by Joel Machado ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Tarrafal - Santiago Island

4 posts
  1. Short video captured last week...

    Basic edition...

     

    Please comment it

     

    http://vimeo.com/6100096

  2. You know I've stopped at Praia 3 times and I always said I should check the place out cos the islands look gorgeous from the plane. Cool video. Thanks for the intro to Cabo Verde. Are there bigger stuff in the other islands? Cetaceans? :)

  3. Hi Joel,

     

    Lovely little film very relaxed and the music actually fitted nicely... The dives look cool :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Nice to see a vid from here! :)

     

    There's lots of whale activity from what I've heard, mainly seasonal migrations passing by. Never been myself, but it is on my rather long list of places to visit.

     

    Cheers, Simon

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.