Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Free tilt-shift filter for FCP

Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Free tilt-shift filter for FCP

13 posts
  1. I like their sound tracks... I actually know 2 of those songs... scary!

    Gyula you just made me spend $69 on something I won't use but their reflector filter is cool!

  2. haha that looked great! I think their server has crashed now though as I just tried to download the filter and can't get onto their website. Must have been all the wetpixel members heading over there! Thanks for posting Jules :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

     

    edit: website working again now! edit x2 now it's not. Must be a server issue at their end

    Edited by SimonSpear
  3. Hey, cool! I just downloaded it. Let's see someone apply it to an underwater video effectively!

  4. Well, I am curious how it will look like applied to an underwater shot :)

     

    For the reflection effect, here is a Motion tutorial (free) from RippleTraining, but I guess the filter makes it much more easier...

     

    http://www.rippletraining.com/free_motion_tutorials.html

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  5. It's not hard to make the reflector effect and filter it. Point is a premade filter is just faster :)

  6. Agreed :)

  7. I can see a reflective plug in being used, I have done so myself in the past, but that shift tile defocus plug in, at least from their demo movie, only seemed to make the clips look worse. There are plenty of rack defocus plug ins around, have been for a long time.

    steve

  8. Hi folks,

     

     

    I had recently a chat with Gabe Cheifetz from CrumpleProp.

     

    They saw our nice thread about their products, so they decided to give Wetpixel folks a special discount which is valid for about one month and can be used for the big CrumpleBundle.

     

    The discount is for Wetpixelians only :wacko:

     

    Here is the code:

     

    WETP-0049-BNCD-0909

     

    It allows you to purchase CrumpleBundle at the discounted price of

    $49, and it is valid for one month (regular price is $169). You can use it here:

     

    http://www.crumplepop.com/?page_id=19

     

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Best,

    Jules

  9. It's not underwater but Keith is pretty good with a swing tilt lens..... looks pretty cool

     

    http://www.vimeo.com/5137183

     

    I've been using Magic Bullet with a few underwater an topside shots... If I get any great results I'll post them

     

    J

    Edited by jonny shaw
  10. Hi folks,

     

     

    I had recently a chat with Gabe Cheifetz from CrumpleProp.

     

    They saw our nice thread about their products, so they decided to give Wetpixel folks a special discount which is valid for about one month and can be used for the big CrumpleBundle.

     

    The discount is for Wetpixelians only :(

     

    Here is the code:

     

    WETP-0049-BNCD-0909

     

    It allows you to purchase CrumpleBundle at the discounted price of

    $49, and it is valid for one month (regular price is $169). You can use it here:

     

    http://www.crumplepop.com/?page_id=19

     

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Best,

    Jules

     

    Well done Jules ... As soon as I have worked out how to turn this laptop on I'll take a look ;):wacko:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  11. Yeah sorry Jules forgot to say thanks... great deal and their plugin bundle is awesome for that price.

     

    Jon

  12. Well done Jules ... As soon as I have worked out how to turn this laptop on I'll take a look ;):wacko:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

     

    Hm, what if you push the switch on button? :(

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.