Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Any flash experts out there?

Started by echeng ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Any flash experts out there?

2 posts
  1. Hello, readers. I'm looking for someone to create some blank Adobe Flash projects that support clickTags. Some of our advertisers cannot figure out how to incorporate clickTags into their banners, and I need to be able to provide them blank templates from which to start.

     

    Let me know if you can help! (this would be a paid project)

  2. Thanks to everyone who responded. I think we're set! (that was fast)

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.