Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A very happy customer with FUN-IN

Started by acuevas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

A very happy customer with FUN-IN

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I just want to share my experience with FUN-IN.

    I recently made an order to FUN-IN of two Inon Z240 type 4, two fiber optic cables and an Inon UWL-100 type 2.

     

    Joe answered all my emails very quick and 10 days after submitting the order I received all the items here in Chile.

    I have them right here in my hands!!! :blink:

     

    The items were sent with DHL, so I was able to see the package travel around the world. :)

     

    I will be testing everything in a pool this weekend, but I will need to wait to September to use it in open waters because my ULCS arms are with a friend in Miami. :)

     

    What else I can say about FUN-IN, good prices and good customer service.

     

    Have a nice day.

    Regards,

    Andres.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.