Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Have you used a tripod on the Aquatica housing?

Started by AndersonImages ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Have you used a tripod on the Aquatica housing?

1 posts
  1. Has anyone attached a tripod to their Aquatica Housing? I have some shooting ideas that will require longish exposures and was wondering if anyone has used a tripod yet. Should I get a skid plate or mount directly to the holes on the bottom of the housing? I have the Canon 5D Mk II housing.

     

    Thanks!

     

    -Michael Anderson

    www.MichaelAndersonGallery.com

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.