My friend, Marc reminded me to post this. At a not -so-secret location in a not-so-crowded place ![]()
I have to say that narrator was kinda bad.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Drew ·
Read-only discussion
My friend, Marc reminded me to post this. At a not -so-secret location in a not-so-crowded place ![]()
I have to say that narrator was kinda bad.
I thought this was going to be some sort of comedy sketch listening to the narration...
Nice footage tho...
Dive safe
DeanB
Come on Drew spill the beans... where is it? I reckon we would get some serious bait ball action down in South Australia, it's just a mission getting out there.
that was one lazy looking baitball. the dolphins and tuna would just saunter up and eat a fish. no frenzy. very orderly, hehe..
the bluefins are awesome. would love to see one before they're completely wiped out, which at current rates shouldn't be too long.
Well I think that's more the fault of the cameraman. Flat 2D shooting vs getting in there. But then many times the tuna can REALLY hurt you in a full charge coming out of the baitball.
Dolphin and seal baitballs are the coolest for behavior since they mix technique, grace and purpose. However, for pure carnage, sharks and whales take the prize!
still awesome footage though! man those bluefins are impressive animals. its a damn shame they're still being fished.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.