Here are a couple of photos of the Coolpix5000 housing:
With the dome port on and the flat port "standing by"
With the flat port on and the dome port and 19mm lens and adapter ring "standing by"
Hope this is of some use to y'all. I haven't gotten to take the housing diving since I got the port. I can't wait!
Cheers
James
[Edited on 5-22-2002 by jamesw]
[Edited on 6-13-2002 by jamesw]
I posted some first photos with the Ikelite. and dome port. I make no pretence at artistry but it shows you what you can do with this lens and dome port. All images in roll 7 were taken in green water with 5 ft. of vis. The photos in roll 8 were taken at Richardson's rock, arguably the best dive in the USA. It is diveable about 10 days a year and the conditions on Friday could only be described as epic. It is normally only a macro dive, but there were 20 to 30 sealions circling above my head when I was taking the shots. I was unable to change my camera settings fast enough to shoot them.