Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hi from Singapore

Started by sasdasdaf ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi from Singapore

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    I am relatively new to photography, both topside and UW. I have been diving since 1996. I was based in the US from 1996-2006 and in Asia otherwise and my diving has been split between North America and Asia. I got hooked on UW photography in 2008 with my first trip to Manado/Lembeh.

     

    My interests include technical diving, cave diving, wreck diving, reef diving, and now, UW photography. Now that I am based in Singapore, I split my diving between technical/wreck diving and reef/photo diving.

     

    I shoot with a Nikon D40 in an Ikelite housing and single DS-160 strobe.

     

    I have a diving blog where I have some of my pictures. In particular, photo links can be found here.

     

    Lots of great information here. I look forward to learning from all of you.

    Edited by sasdasdaf

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.