Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New nikon digital lenses

Started by Chris Bangs ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

New nikon digital lenses

2 posts
  1. Nikon (Japan) has at last made a English version or the Japanese web site. Thank God!

     

    the home page lists all recent news releases!

     

    Just when I thought Digital was going to save me money!

     

    Break out your credit card as they has announced a new 11 mm lens that will produce a 180 degree angle of view on digital CCDs. Also there is a digital 17-35. The 12-24 seems to be a bit difficult to get even here in Japan, seems demand is quite high

     

    see the goodies at

     

    http://www.nikon-image.com/eng/index.html

     

    I have my S2 in hand and the housing is on order!

     

    Next month, when I am on Guam I will put it to the "super macro" test as well as some "deep" wide angle work. Can't wait!

     

    Until then, back to lurking!

     

    Chris

  2. The new zoom is a 17-55. That would be a nice zoom to have but difficult to house for uw. Alex has probably preordered the fisheye.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.