Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Text size in LR

Started by deepsea ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Text size in LR

6 posts
  1. Hello all

     

    I have looked everywhere for the info but can not find it. When I put my copyright notice on in LR it comes out really small. Does anyone know a way that you can increase the text size? or do I just have to go to photoshop to put it on.

     

    Thanks for any help

     

    Karen

  2. I second the Mogrify recommendation. It's donation ware and well worth whatever you decide to donate.

  3. I second the Mogrify recommendation. It's donation ware and well worth whatever you decide to donate.

     

    Yep - Mogrify. Works well.

  4. I'll add

     

    Mogify rocks!

     

    It is also very worth checking out Jeff Friedls export plug ins. If you are using Flickr, Smugmug, Facebook etc these are really cool, tie in with mogrify really well, and save a lot of workflow time.

     

    His site is here

     

    Adam

  5. Thanks everyone, will give this a go.

     

    Have a good wekend

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.