Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Hi-res scanning of slides: lab?

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi-res scanning of slides: lab?

1 posts
  1. I'm trying to find a lab to do hi-res slide scans at a reasonable price. My scanner only does scans to 30MB and I need 54MB minimum, with specific requirements for publishing. Up here in the Great White North, where it's currently 28C., the prices I have found are absurd: $25 for 1 scan. I could understand this years ago, but not now with the huge improvements in scanning devices. Anyone know of a good facility that can be trusted with originals and gives great results? ( At least until I get a new system?)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.