Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking for a MPEG-4 Screen recorder

Started by KirkD ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for a MPEG-4 Screen recorder

4 posts
  1. I'm wanting to record some videos of some photoshop techniques. I'm looking for a screen recorder that captures MPEG-4. I run window and have the new Intel I7 processor.

     

    Recommendations??

     

    Thanks

     

    Kirk

  2. Google screencast and you'll find quick a few software that converts to .avi or .m4v etc

  3. I use Camtasia for screen recordings.

  4. Screen VidShot is also good. For Mac OS use Macvide ScreenCap.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.