Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Any Tips for CS4 Mac Installation?

Started by Phoenix1 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Any Tips for CS4 Mac Installation?

1 posts
  1. After using Elements for more than a decade, I decided to bite the bullet and go with CS4 for the Mac.

     

    Before I begin the installation process, are there any tips I should follow? Among other things, I assume it's best to remove PE6 and CS3 Bridge (which comes with PE6), correct?

     

    I'm installing on a 24" Intel iMac 2.8 (10.5.8) with 4 G ram and 200G free space. (No, not upgrading to Snow Leopard until things settle down.)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.