It seems that there are a few choices for the C5050/PT015 combination when it comes to a wide angle lens.
The two main contenders I have found would be the Olympus/UN Lens and the Inon lens.
Is anyone aware of a comparison of these two?? The prices are rather similar so that doesn't sway me..
I know the Inon accepts a Dome Port. That's a plus...
Are either lens optically superior?? I read somewhere the Inon has some distortion at the very edges.. any comments???
Angle of view??
Your thoughts are appreciated.
Dave
From what I understand (I haven't used the lenses) they are both good. The Inon seems to be more popular because it can be fitted with a Dome Port.
I have been putting together a sample WA lens primer, but haven't gotten very far.
Cheers
James
I was just wondering because they are both so similar.
I'm keen to see your WA lens primer when you're done!!
Dave
James, are you going to DEMA?
Would like to get together to discuss.
Yep. Send me a PM and I'll shoot you my cell phone #
Cheers
James