Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Transend 1 GB compact flash

Started by Chris Bangs ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Transend 1 GB compact flash

1 posts
  1. Just a note

     

    I just received the Transend 1 GB 30X compact flash

     

    this card works great in the S2.

     

    I did not even need to format it.

     

    VERY fast transfere using a USB 2.0 reader. ($15 Ebay)

     

    Now all I have to do is go to the "big city" and find those 32 bit PCMCIA adaptors. These may be even faster

     

    Chris

     

    PS: how in the heck do you upload a avatar? I keep getting error messages stating that the file is too large even though the image is less than 64x64 pixels @ 72 dpi!

     

    What am I doing wrong?

     

    Chris

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.