Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Video trip report Cocos Island 2009

Started by steuermann ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Video trip report Cocos Island 2009

5 posts
  1. Hey guys,

     

    this April I finally saw Cocos Island for the very first time. Terrific place to be and of course a great place for great diving. We saw hammerhead sharks, Galapagos sharks, schooling whitetips, big groups of marbled stingrays - and last but not least we had a group of baitballs on the last day of diving.

     

    Here it is, my video about my tour to Cocos Island:

     

    Visit My Website

     

    I hope you enjoy, thanks!

     

    cheers

     

    Marcel Steuermann

    Edited by steuermann
  2. My favorite place to go and look forward to my 12th trip there soon. Loved seeing Alberto and the crew again. Nicely written and narrated and very well paced for a longer video project than most usually do.

    Steve

  3. Hi Marcel

     

    I've tried a few times yesterday and today and for some reason I can't view your website.

     

    Cheers, Simon

  4. Sorry to Simon and all the others, unfortunately there has been a severe server problem, but now the guys managed to be online again. Sorry again and hope you enjoy my video.

     

    Marcel

  5. Excellent video! I really enjoyed watching this. It brought back a lot of great memories. Can't wait to go back again soon!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.