after coming up with the wide angle solution on the F30, have now tried the Sea & Sea 2T macro lens on the same DIY adaptor, mainly out of curiosity, and was pleasantly surprised at the 'new' macro capabilities of the F30. new page is at http://www.devilgas.com/diving/fuji/f30_macro.asp should anyone be interested.
- 2Posts
- 2Replies
Read-only discussion
mega macro on fuji f30
-
-
Hi Again Devilgas! 
love your DIY sight...very inspiring!!!
Tourght I'd shate this little pice og info:
Found the perfect AD component for the FujiF30/31 UW-Housing in a Hardwear Store( app 1.6£ )...
it's a 5cm diameter plastic "plug" ment for drain pips ore something! It fits perfectly over the linse.
Ive made both a 46mm, a 37mm and a INON AD with this littlie gem..
I'm currently using it for a INON AD with a Ringflash(a la the one posted elswhere here)...
It's still in the building/experimenting mode but a muck up test has so fare proven it works OK!
next project is a Subsea macro AD!
I'll se if I can find the part and post it with pic and a link..
Have fun and keep up the good work...
