Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Giant Black Sea Bass video

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Giant Black Sea Bass video

5 posts
  1. Last weekend while diving at Catalina I was able lucky to come across two giant black sea bass. Here is the video I took of these beautiful fish:

     

  2. So great to see them coming back in numbers now, back where they belong.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Steve

  3. Very cool, I was lucky enough to find a smaller one feeding in the shallows a few years ago, got it on video :-) Funny what happens when you leave something alone for a while!

    -Wyatt

  4. You lucky dog! Every time I look for them.. they know I am there and hide from me. :(

  5. Last weekend while diving at Catalina I was able lucky to come across two giant black sea bass. Here is the video I took of these beautiful fish:

     

     

    I have been divnig for 40 years and saw my first one only one month ago at San Clemente Island.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.