Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

So Cal Surf Photogs lets see your goods

Started by freesurfpics.net ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

So Cal Surf Photogs lets see your goods

2 posts
  1. Just want to do an intro and portfolio thread for So Cal SURF photogs. Who are you, what do you like to shoot with, where are your fav spots to shoot, etc. also post up some of your pics.

  2. I'm based out of Encinitas (N. County San Diego). I am a filmmaker/event producer who moved back down from LA about two years ago. I started shooting surf stuff of friends on various trips Indo, Mex, CR, etc. and really had fun. I have been surfing for 15 years. I finally upgraded my equipment about a two years ago when I sold a lot of my video stuff. I have mainly shot with my Canon 20D and the Sigma 50-500mm but recently bought a Canon G10 and the 28 water housing. My budget just doesn't allow for a housing for my 20D right now and I am thinking about upgrading to the 50D pretty soon. I am having a blast with the new housing shooting from the water and am learning new tricks. Stoked to meet anybody with a similar passion around the SoCal area. My website/portfolio is www.freesurfpics.net

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.