Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Humpback Whale

Started by edmond320 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Humpback Whale

5 posts
  1. stunning footage! but why all the gimmicky edits? personally, i think your video speaks for itself and the editing just detracts from that. just my humble .02 worth. is there a vanilla version posted somewhere to watch?

  2. stunning footage! but why all the gimmicky edits? personally, i think your video speaks for itself and the editing just detracts from that. just my humble .02 worth. is there a vanilla version posted somewhere to watch?

    oh yes, I think I have over loaded the flashback effect while the still image is transitting quickly, thank you for your comment,lemon.Will keep that in mind.

    The "Vanilla" is sold out, violating youtube rules about the background music and stoped from displaying for that vanilla.....

  3. oh yes, I think I have over loaded the flashback effect while the still image is transitting quickly, thank you for your comment,lemon.Will keep that in mind.

    The "Vanilla" is sold out, violating youtube rules about the background music and stoped from displaying for that vanilla.....

     

    amazing footage. i'm envious! someday I wish to see a humpback underwater...

  4. amazing footage. i'm envious! someday I wish to see a humpback underwater...

    Hi Lemon, a "Vanilla" version for you. Thank you for watching.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.