Hi Gang,
Thanks to Craig for coding our two new reviews:
Subal housing for the Fuji S2pro:
![]()
http://wetpixel.com/reviews/s2_delfs/
Image Tank G2 - portable backup for your photos:
![]()
http://wetpixel.com/reviews/imgtankg2/
Cheers
James
Read-only discussion
Hi Gang,
Thanks to Craig for coding our two new reviews:
Subal housing for the Fuji S2pro:
![]()
http://wetpixel.com/reviews/s2_delfs/
Image Tank G2 - portable backup for your photos:
![]()
http://wetpixel.com/reviews/imgtankg2/
Cheers
James
James,
Are there any reviews in the works of the Jonah C10D housing (Canon 10D)? I think I read that Andi, from Digideep, was shooting in the Red Sea with that set up. Do you know if he is doing a review that will be posted here?
I thought that I had also read the you were shooting with the Jonah housing for the Nikon D100. What were your impressions? (as I assume they would hold true for the Canon version as well).
Thanks,
Bill
Hi Bill,
Craig and I will be publishing a review of the Jonah D100 shortly. I don't know what Andi plans for his 10D review, but I'm sure it will be good.
Cheers
James
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.