Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudi from Anacapa

Started by Snaphappy ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudi from Anacapa

7 posts
  1. Can someone please provide an ID for this nudibranch I photographed in the Channel Islands a few weeks ago? Thanks! Robyn

     

     

    unidentifed_nudi.jpg

  2. Sea Slug Forum

    has it as the Opalescent Nudibranch/Sea Slug

  3. Otherwise known as Hermissenda crassicornis.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  4. Thanks for your help Marli and MSully. :D Robyn

  5. Can someone please provide an ID for this nudibranch I photographed in the Channel Islands a few weeks ago? Thanks! Robyn

     

     

    unidentifed_nudi.jpg

     

    Good shot !

  6. Can someone please provide an ID for this nudibranch I photographed in the Channel Islands a few weeks ago? Thanks! Robyn

     

     

    unidentifed_nudi.jpg

     

    Wow, Robyn, Beautiful!

  7. Thank you Anne and CADiver! Robyn

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.