Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Digital Projectors

Started by ErolE ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital Projectors

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am in the process of moving and set up a new home. One of the things I am considering is the installation of a projector and screen which I can role away when not in use. What I am after is a system that will let me view my photos on a large screen and allow me to what the occasional film.

     

    I am not too familiar with projectors and know there is a huge amount of variation in price ranging from 1000-4000 USD. So is there anyone in the know that can direct me to focus on the attributes that are going to be of most use to me.

     

     

    Thanks

     

    Erol

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.