Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Wakatobi

Started by RestlessDeviant ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wakatobi

3 posts
  1. I have just started working at Wakatobi as a dive guide and only get to film on my days off.

     

    This is all from just 4 dives :D I know the pygmy seahorse stuff is not so good, but i only had one chance the the current was insane. The rest of the stuff in pretty nice though :fishblue:

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os2QhJMBXVI

  2. Enjoyed the video. Nice variety of critters. A dive guide in Wakatobi sounds good right now as I watch the snow lightly falling outside.

  3. Very cool, loved the way you added the name of the critter in the upper left. Nice touch! Got to get there some day.

     

    Thanks!

    Steve

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.