Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Flood Alarm for Patima G9 Housing

Started by Saint08 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Flood Alarm for Patima G9 Housing

5 posts
  1. Hi to all,

     

    May I ask if there is anything known as the flood alarm which will sound off should there be any leak into the housing. Is there any particular product for the Patima G9 Housing?

     

    Please kindly advise and many thanks!

     

    Saint

  2. Hi to all,

     

    May I ask if there is anything known as the flood alarm which will sound off should there be any leak into the housing. Is there any particular product for the Patima G9 Housing?

     

    Please kindly advise and many thanks!

     

    Saint

     

    Probably not the answer you want, but in general by the time the leak alarm goes off, it's probably too late to save your camera.

  3. You can buy Aquatica's leak detector and put it in the housing if there is room. I have one that is flash and audible.

  4. You can buy Aquatica's leak detector and put it in the housing if there is room. I have one that is flash and audible.

     

    I was going to do exactly the same answer !!Aquatica !!

  5. You can buy Aquatica's leak detector and put it in the housing if there is room. I have one that is flash and audible.

     

    Thanks for the help!! Will see if it fits into the housing.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.