Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Short Catalina Is. Video with new tripod

Started by wolfeeldiver ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Short Catalina Is. Video with new tripod

6 posts
  1. Heres a link to a short music video taken last month at Catalina Island. I finally got my new underwater tripod wet for the first time and a few of the shots you'll see are locked down. I see the potential for using this more in the future.. even thought its a pain to work with sometimes. http://www.vimeo.com/6875790

  2. Hey Mike,

    Nicely done sir :( , boy did that bring back some good memories. Can you tell us about your tripod?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. very nice. I was there in august. steve reminded me it should be called shit rock

  4. What type of camera do you use?

  5. What type of camera do you use?

     

    Just a little Sony HDR-HC7 high def in a Gates Housing. Sunray 1000 lights.

  6. Hey Mike,

    ...you tell us about your tripod?

     

    Its home made. I really need to take and post a photo of it to better explain it. Its pretty close in appearance to the Gates tripod, the legs look and act much like theirs. Except it has a small ball head with a quck disconnect plate, so that I can carry the tripod separate from the housing and assemble them while underwater.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.