Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Canon HF S10

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon HF S10

1 posts
  1. I was thinking of getting this little cam as a second back up system. I've been told the footage is excellent but haven't seen anything in person, and Youtube/Vimeo is fairly well compressed. It is an AVCHD inter based cam and would like to know how users think the footage stacks up to some of the better cams out there(no not the Red one).

     

    A second question is how have the experiences been when editing the footage, particularly when used in FCP. I would imagine that a transcode to Pro Res would be in order but also wonder about final output results.

    Any input would be appreciated.

    Steve

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.