Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 1D Mark IV - October 20th?

Started by TheRealDrew ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 1D Mark IV - October 20th?

9 posts
  1. With the rumor of the Nikons coming this week Nikon Rumors and now the Canon 1D Mark IV Canon Rumors, looks like housing manufacturers will have their hands full.

     

    Time to hide the credit cards, or jus throw caution to the wind :P

  2. What do you reckon for price? $4200?

  3. I say throw caution to the wind, I mean, come on, man's gotta make a living here if you guys are going to start being economical and wise and all the BS how am I going to get that sweet house in the south of France? huh!

  4. I say throw caution to the wind, I mean, come on, man's gotta make a living here if you guys are going to start being economical and wise and all the BS how am I going to get that sweet house in the south of France? huh!

     

    Well Jean, few things. How is the diving in the South of France, and will you invite your friends and will you have all the different Aquatica housings, ports, gears and cameras for each already there for you friends so we do not have to carry stuff and will let us play with it?

     

     

    I would think the proper answers to the above questions would be worthwhile, or you can lie about it and we will just curse at you later after we buy things ^_^

  5. What do you reckon for price? $4200?

     

     

    Dunno, the 5D listed at just shy of $3,100, but the Mark II came out at a list of $2,699. The 1D Mark III listed at $4,500. If they drop it about the same drop in list price as the 5D Mark II had it would be under $4,000. If any of the speculation is correct as to its features and it comes in under $4,000, my guess it can be a big hit.....

  6. I say throw caution to the wind, I mean, come on, man's gotta make a living here if you guys are going to start being economical and wise and all the BS how am I going to get that sweet house in the south of France? huh!

     

    Well when the housing manufactuerers start using recycled materials for products, then it'll be much easier for many to justify things. ^_^

     

    Oh and watch out for some of the features on the Mark IV ^_^

    Edited by Drew
  7. Of course the house would have gears for all the guests, c'mon ^_^

     

    Well we recycle beer cans up here, and what are beer cans made of...

     

    With the glass bottle we make dome, throw in a Rolling Rock or a Heineken bottle for some colours here and there.

     

    With the newer plastic bottle, well honestly who would drink beer out of a plastic bottle ^_^ not us Canadian, so nothing to recycle there.

  8. Of course the house would have gears for all the guests, c'mon ^_^

     

    Okay, I will believe you on that

     

    Well we recycle beer cans up here, and what are beer cans made of...

     

    Old housings?

     

     

    With the glass bottle we make dome, throw in a Rolling Rock or a Heineken bottle for some colours here and there.

     

    Wait a second, how do YOU know Rolling Rock?

     

     

     

    Oh and watch out for some of the features on the Mark IV ^_^

     

    RAW video? :)

  9. Rolling Rock is the only decent beer south of the 49th! now I know i'm gonna get flak for that one ^_^

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.