Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Easter 2010

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Easter 2010

6 posts
  1. Any suggestions for a week away from the UK to somewhere tropical without the missus (passout accepted ^_^) without it costing the earth? Buddy welcome ^_^

  2. Any suggestions for a week away from the UK to somewhere tropical without the missus (passout accepted ^_^) without it costing the earth? Buddy welcome ^_^

     

    You might try St. Vincent. I hear it is easier to reach from you side of the pond.

    Bob

  3. Thanks Bob, can I ask why you chose there?

  4. Thanks Bob, can I ask why you chose there?

     

    Does it HAVE to be that week? I know we mentioned Thailand, but Im also going down to Playa Del Carmen on the 22nd of April.

  5. Does it HAVE to be that week? I know we mentioned Thailand, but Im also going down to Playa Del Carmen on the 22nd of April.

    Sorry Greg, yeah really, we got 2 days of hols for Easter we like combining with a holiday somewhere while work is closed, thats why we do the same at Christmas. I think it looks like we may be booking a week down Falmouth, UK, in a chalet, to go diving there, as Scuby can come with us, and we've also got Maldives in August to account for, for Lisa's 40th, of course thats why I booked it, just for her sunbathe and read a book on the beach, bit unfair of her really, what am I gonna do while she reads her book :blink:.

  6. Sorry Greg, yeah really, we got 2 days of hols for Easter we like combining with a holiday somewhere while work is closed, thats why we do the same at Christmas. I think it looks like we may be booking a week down Falmouth, UK, in a chalet, to go diving there, as Scuby can come with us, and we've also got Maldives in August to account for, for Lisa's 40th, of course thats why I booked it, just for her sunbathe and read a book on the beach, bit unfair of her really, what am I gonna do while she reads her book :lol:.

     

    Ya know...we're just "Givers" that way Woody... :blink: We always make the sacrifices for our better halves...

    Edited by sideways
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.