Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

help with fuzzy bars!

Started by Ktay1111 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

help with fuzzy bars!

3 posts
  1. So I finally bought myself a strobe that syncs to my camera, and now I'm getting white bars appearing everytime the strobe flashes. (Please see the attached image.) Some background on the problem: this only happens when the strobe fires, the bars are on the side of the image where the strobe is, and the lens is clean.

     

    Does anyone have any ideas what could cause this, and more importantly how to get rid of it?

     

    Thank you in advance.

     

    -Kristian

    post-28253-1255745702.jpg

  2. just for fun, can the strobe be moved further away maybe to the other side of the lens?

    Bill

  3. just for fun, can the strobe be moved further away maybe to the other side of the lens?

    Bill

     

     

    Bill, I'll give that a try. It seems to me that the plastic sync cable end may be reflecting some of the light. I may try to cover that up and see what happens.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.