Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

I must be looking in the wrong places!

Started by Nikon Freak ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

I must be looking in the wrong places!

6 posts
  1. Hey folk's

    I own several Nikonos cameras that I purchased from an estate sale....Where in Gods name do you buy the "O" ring sets?

    I live on the Gold Coast in Australia.

    Cheers

    Nikon Freak

  2. Hey folk's

    I own several Nikonos cameras that I purchased from an estate sale....Where in Gods name do you buy the "O" ring sets?

    I live on the Gold Coast in Australia.

    Cheers

    Nikon Freak

     

    Here's one place that sells them:

     

    O-Rings for Nikonos

     

    Ellen

  3. Here's one place that sells them:

     

    O-Rings for Nikonos

     

    Ellen

    Thanks Ellen!

  4. Hey folk's

    I own several Nikonos cameras that I purchased from an estate sale....Where in Gods name do you buy the "O" ring sets?

    I live on the Gold Coast in Australia.

    Cheers

    Nikon Freak

     

     

    for which model(s) of Nikonos? I have a bunch of O-ring sets in their original boxes for various models. PM me if interested.

    Edited by kitty
  5. Thanks Kitty.

    I did send you a message.

    Cheers

    Big Dan

  6. I got them for 15€ on ebay

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.