Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CP5K finally set up!

Started by GrtDay ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

CP5K finally set up!

2 posts
  1. I finally got my Ikelite housed CP5K to take stellar UW pix with the dual Ikelite DS-125's. Karl and Ike's suggestion to is a dual cord from the camera hot shoe, connecting with the main side to a manual controller. The manual controller went to the left strobe that was in the TTL mode while the second cord went to the right strobe set at 1/4 to 1/8 power.

    All the while I was in manual at 1/125 shooting at F 5.6 to F8.

    Last trip I got so frustrated that I stupidly flooded the housing (but she was really good to look at, hence the distraction.) and got bupkus for pics.

    This time, I came back with 1400 images and most of them have decent exposure.

    I'll get them to my web site and let y'all know.

    This site saved my photo career and made my trip! Thanks again to Karl and Ike and WetPixel! :)

  2. Glad to hear that everything worked well for you........participating on this forum can definitely shorten your learning curve

     

    Looking forward to seeing your pics!

     

    Karl

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.