Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite dome for 28-80mm

Started by Devilfish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite dome for 28-80mm

1 posts
  1. I realize a similar post was made recently but it didn't really answer my needs.

     

    I have a 40D with Ike housing and a 60mm macro lens. I had planned on getting a Tokina for WA, but recently I stumbled onto the 28-80mm that came with my film Rebel years ago and has never been used, so I think I'd like to shoot it for a while before I get any fancier. According to the chart I have a choice between a 6" or 8" dome. Over/under isn't important, but I am going to be staying in Okinawa for a few months so portability is desirable -- although not overriding if I am going to have buyer's remorse later. Someday I do plan on getting that Tokina or something similar.

     

    Any insights would be welcome.

     

    http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/2port_canon.html

     

    -Rob

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.