Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Buy Dual Digicams

Started by GrtDay ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Buy Dual Digicams

2 posts
  1. On my way to my last dive trip, I opened my bag to get my ID and my CP5K dove out onto the concrete floor of the airport from 4 feet up.

    Since I had purchased this High-Dollar Ikelite housing and the Nikon CP5K was being discontinued, I decided to buy a spare CP5K as a back up camera.

    Remember Mahoney's Rule of Photography at Sea: "Always have at least two of everything. One of them WILL schweckle while on your trip."

    Good thing I had my spare CP5K or my photos on the trip would never have happened. I know it's big money, but it is cheap insurance. Does anyone else travel with duplicate cameras?

    That's my two cents.

    Dive cheerfully. :)

  2. At least 2 of!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.