So I finally got it! Just in time too as I leave for Fiji tomorrow.
I have just managed to get it set up and have done some brief testing in my pool today.
Briefly, my impessions are: Very solidly constructed but a bit fiddly! Getting the camera in and out of the housing and lining up zoom gears is quite a chore. If anyone is interested I can provide more details.
Good news is that my 16-35L lens( note this is the older one - not the 17-35mm one ) works perfectly with the 6 inch dome, extension ring and +4 diopter. I am also delighted with my new Sigma 15mm fisheye lens. It works in the 6 inch dome and the pictures in the pool were oustanding. Taking close ups of my kids in the water showed hardly any discernable fisheye effect and were sharp to the corners. Even tried a few over unders and they came out just fine without any split filters. I think I am going to love this one.
Interestingly my Sea and Sea strobes are purely manual with this housing's flash connections. They do not behave in the " TTL " way that I previously described in the forum when I connected my 10D via the Sea and Sea CX603 housing electronics.
I have also just bought the Sea and Sea YS 90 Auto strobe ( also a topic of previous discusion) but have not had it in the water yet. I did some topside shots and it seems to work when dialing in a simiar F stop to the camera. What didnt work was adding a second slave TTL strobe - it clearly overexposed although it confirmed a "TTL" exposure.
So much remains to be learnt yet...
I will let you know :freak: