Here is a link to short video of jellies (sea nettles) I ran across a week back diving Pt. lobos in NorCal. Its almost cartoon like!
URL:
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by midael ·
Read-only discussion
Here is a link to short video of jellies (sea nettles) I ran across a week back diving Pt. lobos in NorCal. Its almost cartoon like!
URL:
Here is a link to short video of jellies (sea nettles) I ran across a week back diving Pt. lobos in NorCal. Its almost cartoon like!
URL:
That is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here it is as an embed. It is really awesome!
Great stuff!
Awesome video, Midael!
wow, very cool. I was starting to feel claustrophobic watching that! how many times did you get stung??
i hope this is not a preview of what our oceans will look like in 50 years if we continue wiping out all of our apex predators.
that is surreal! It actually looks like animations!
Thanks everyone for the great feedback! Lemon, thanks for the link - very educating. And no - they didnt get to sting me this time! I had an similar encounter at the Monterey side with these jellies roughly a month earlier - and they sure cought me that time(although with the drysuit, hood and all, its relatively small area in your face where they can get anyway). And something to keep in mind if/when you handle/touch the stinging parts with your gloves UW - it can stuck there, and you are then up for a surprise when removing your gear back in the boat.
Unreal! I bet it was amazing experience seeing that !!
That does look amazing!
Check out the Stingless Jellyfish of Palau and Sangalaki:
http://www.scubazooimages.com/index.php?mo...sion=1257215958
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.