I've been using a Fuji F30 (in a fuji housing) as my compact travel and free diving camera.
It's been perfect for both of these roles but recently it has started to occasionally save some corrupted images (to multiple cards) and has finally acquired a couple of dust spots deep inside the lens. These two issues mean that while I would like to get it repaired, it'll probably end up costing more than it's worth.
Has anyone made a move from an F30 to a new similarly sized camera recently? I've gone through the usual reading of specs and looking at sample images for replacements but I've reached the point where I would really appreciate some comments from actual experience of the current offerings.
The current shortlist includes the Fuji F200EXR and Canon S90 although the cost for the S90 + (unavailable) housing is significantly higher than that of the F200...
Any info would be helpful.
Cheers,
D.