Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Fin Foundation Poster ready

Started by Steve Williams ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Fin Foundation Poster ready

12 posts
  1. Hi folks,

    My humble first attempts at the Fin Foundation poster we'll use in the shops here in the Southwest to promote the images to support the foundation. Please let me know any recommendations you have for improving it.. It's printed up on 13 x 19 glossy and the images look great. Thanks again to all who contributed. I just finished loading the images from our newest contributer Tim Priest. :uwphotog: Check out the Fin Foundation Images site to see all the latest additions.

     

    4065562707_f48000cc20_b.jpg

     

    4066310978_b4e5dcf8b4_b.jpg

     

    What do you think?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  2. Very nice. I didn't participate in the earlier discussion, so sorry if I'm reiterating the obvious - did you talk to anyone going to DEMA about having a copy displayed in someone's booth? If so I'll take a pic for you of it in-situ.... :uwphotog:

  3. Well done Steve! Keep up the good work!

     

    Mike

  4. Very nice indeed! Well done!

     

    Phil

  5. They look great Steve, very nice job!

    Mike

  6. Thanks guys! and for the record I didn't even think about DEMA, doh! :blink: I'll check and see if the local shop is going. Since I do 95% of my stuff in Lightroom it was fun to play with Photoshop for a change. I finally figured out what the Transform tool is for. I'm building up some more versions so I can get everyone's images included. Rumor has it some whales may be on their way.

     

    Having fun!

    Steve

    Edited by Steve Williams
  7. They look great. I like the first one twice as much as the second one. :blink:

  8. Amazing!

     

    We are very impressed, and proud to have been able to help.

     

    Tim

     

    :blink:

  9. Looks fantastic. Great work, Steve.

     

    Alex

  10. Looking very nice.

  11. Great job Steve !!

    Always glad to help fellow divers !!

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  12. Hi folks,

    My humble first attempts at the Fin Foundation poster we'll use in the shops here in the Southwest to promote the images to support the foundation. Please let me know any recommendations you have for improving it.. It's printed up on 13 x 19 glossy and the images look great. Thanks again to all who contributed. I just finished loading the images from our newest contributer Tim Priest. :blink: Check out the Fin Foundation Images site to see all the latest additions.

     

     

    What do you think?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

     

    Looks great Steve.....

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.