I've (hastily) edited some clips together of a couple of recent outings in the Cape Town area. I was over there on work and managed to slip in a couple of days afterwards. Seal and kelp diving around Seal Island and Maori Bay with Steve of Animal Ocean and some Great White Shark cage diving with Shark Lady Adventures, Kleinbaai. Both run excellent operations and I had a great time.
At times conditions were a bit tricky- especially near the seals- viz wasn't great near the seals and lots of bubbles in the water, plus the sun kept hiding behind clouds, playing havoc with the exposure in manual video mode. But all great fun:
Looks like you had fun Ferg ...
Nice film
Dive safe
DeanB
Hey Ferg
Looks like you had fun on the White Shark dive,im suprised you managed to keep the camera steady,that cage normally bobs up and down too much and you cant get a decent shot.I have seen the Shark Lady operation but i only use White Shark Projects and recommend them to a number of cameramen.Charmaine is great to work with.
Steve from Animal Ocean is a fantastic guy too,did the Tiger shark dives at near Aliwal Shoal when he was based Blue Wilderness in Umkomaas.