I just found out that an underwater photographer passed away after a dive
:
http://www.bigbluetech.net/big-blue-tech-n...diver-fatality/
Read-only discussion
I just found out that an underwater photographer passed away after a dive
:
http://www.bigbluetech.net/big-blue-tech-n...diver-fatality/
My sincere condolences to Marcus's family. Met Marcus on the Oceanics trip earlier this year, quiet and reserved, and we had some great conversations. He was also a rising star in the medical field.
A real shame to hear. Condolences to family and friends
Another sad day for divers and Photographers ... Condolences to all who new him ![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
RIP Marcus. Sincere condolences to his family. Marcus was a popular member of last summer's Wetpixel Oceanics trip in the Bahamas. He certainly had an eye for a great subject - I appear twice in one of his split level shots! I particularly remember some of the images he produced of the sharks right at the surface.
We discussed putting a front page post about his death to allow those who knew him to post their thoughts, but we heard that his family did not want the publicity at this horrible time. I think that a thread in the forums will be fine.
Alex
My condolences go out to the family and friends.
I also hope that those who had to witness his death are coping with it.
It is hard- a good friend of mine died 5 days after drowning and being resuscitated last month in Egypt.
Paula
I just found out that an underwater photographer passed away after a dive:
http://www.bigbluetech.net/big-blue-tech-n...diver-fatality/
May Marcus rest in peace.
Rebreather accident I heard.
Poor chap. He visit us quite often and we have some of his wonderful UW photos on the wall
What a pity.
Didn't know him but a shame to hear of his loss and the
loss of a young father and husband.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.