Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Has anyone ever tried using one of these?

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Has anyone ever tried using one of these?

10 posts
  1. menu_all_10.gif

     

    If not, have a guess what I am thinking of using it for!?

  2. Looks like an inner tube...great for inflating tires! or sitting on while floating down a river.

  3. Piles? I'd try Anusol. Far more discreet...

  4. :blink: i rather not guess. But be sure to let us know did it work or not.
  5. :blink: i rather not guess. But be sure to let us know did it work or not.

     

    I havent tried it yet! I'll leave you guessing still in the meantime :lol:

  6. split shots of course..

     

    and tying off to the dive boat with a long rope :blink:

  7. split shots of course..

     

    and tying off to the dive boat with a long rope :lol:

     

    ?? I think I get what you mean Mike!? but nope! sorta close tho :)

     

    Everyone of course knows what it is, but what is it from!? :blink: look at the proportions :)

    Still got to guess what its for tho, ok it might be not seen as much of an advantage, but it could be?!?

  8. hmm, ok. now i am interested for sure :blink:

     

    But they are good to lie on if you want to take split level shots

  9. If it is for buoyancy anywhere other than the surface it is too compressible. Would be a good split-level, polecam float.

     

    Alex

  10. I saw a guy on a trip once using things that looked kind of like that as buoyancy -- he said they were floats for fishing nets. He liked them.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.