Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Guadalupe great white shark trip video

Started by ehanauer ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Guadalupe great white shark trip video

4 posts
  1. I've posted a brief video of my great white shark trip on the Sea Escape on YouTube. Check it out at

  2. I've posted a brief video of my great white shark trip on the Sea Escape on YouTube. Check it out at

     

     

    Looked good Eric. Like the reflections on the water at the beginning, then figured that the seal on the surface was going to have issues at some point. And later on it seems pretty clear the seals are a bit nuts :blink: The parts with the seals and GWs was great....

  3. Nice work. I liked the interactions between the shark. I'm also beginning to think that Shredder is on his/her way to becoming the second most photographed shark in the wild behind Emma (of tiger beach fame)! Great video!

  4. Nicely done Eric. Surprised to see chum in the water as I thought that chumming had been banned there. My last time there, I also saw many sea lions swimming around the GWs

    Steve

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.