Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Split shots with Tokina 11-16 ATX & 8" dome?

Started by .Greg ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Split shots with Tokina 11-16 ATX & 8" dome?

1 posts
  1. I searched for the Tokina 11-16 and have found a few threads including one from Undertow with example shots, but he was using a 9.5" dome.

     

    I will be taking quite a lot of split shots and shallow water shore diving shots.

     

    The Tokina 10-17 is not an option because of the barrel distortion. (Digital correction softens.)

     

    I also prefer the 11-16 over the 10-17 because I can switch to topside shots on the same trip without a second lens.

     

    If any can point to some example photos it would be greatly appreciated :)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.