Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photo of the "Day"

Started by DeepDiscovery ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Photo of the "Day"

6 posts
  1. Guys...

     

    The photo of the "day" has been posted for...well lets just say a little longer than a day :) If the photo of the day isn't working why not take the winner that cybergoldfish picks from the official photo contest and at least post that. We could call it photo of the month or official monthly contest winner or whatever.

     

    I would love to submit a photo to help out but I'm not there yet...still putting my kit together. But soon...

     

    What do ya think :D

  2. That's what we would like to do. At least then it will be "Photo of every other week." :-)

     

    Glad someone noticed.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Glad someone noticed.

    There's a photo of the day? :):D

  4. Yeah. It's my fault. Sorry about that.

     

    I'm working on getting wetpixel rewritten so it's completely dynamic. That means that I will no longer be the bottleneck. :)

  5. Oh good! I thought it was just me! :) I don't think I've seen the Photo of the day change since I first came here a few months ago ...... or is it me? :D

  6. Oh good! I thought it was just me!  I don't think I've seen the Photo of the day change since I first came here a few months ago ...... or is it me? 

     

    Its you, you just don't blink fast enough :)

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.